Chief Operating Officer
As a Chief Operating Officer will you have the responsibility of running The Alkebulan Trust organization effectively and efficiently. Ensuring that the mission statement is achieved. Whilst also enabling the organization to grow and sustain exponentially.
You will be working as part of the Executive Team. Being a key member that will be overseeing the operations of the organization. Implementing plans and strategies that is to benefit business long term.
Responsibilities the role has:
- Reporting to the CEO at least weekly.
- Delegate tasks to other team
- Attend a monthly meeting with the CEO.
- Create and attend monthly meetings with the CFO and other executive management team members.
- Carry out tasks that the CEO sets.
- Use your initiative to create ways to ensure the mission statement for the business is achieved.
The minimum educational requirement is GCSEs.
The skill we are looking for:
- Leadership Skills
- Sales Skills
- Marketing Skills
- Written and Oral Communication Skills
- Organizational Skills
- Administration Skills
- Time Management Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Coordination Skills
- Management Skills
- Listening Skills
- Critical Thinking Skills
£100k + Bonuses